lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207

From: Arpit Agarwal
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] port the latest version 2.0.2 to stm32f207
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 15:59:39 +0000

Hi ,

Can you check if you netif is up or not. Probably its not and from LWIP v2.0.0 netif "up" flag handling has been changed  to be an administrative flag (as opposed to the previous meaning of

"ip4-address-valid", a netif will now not be used for transmission if not up) -> even a DHCP netif
 has to be set "up" before starting the DHCP client.

For more info on this please check: http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_0_x/upgrading.html

--
Thanks & Regards,
ARPIT AGARWAL

“ The greater part of progress is the desire to progress. ” — Seneca