lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to handle multiple TCP socket simultaneously

From: Mohsin Madki
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to handle multiple TCP socket simultaneously
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:32:55 +0530

Thanks Simon,
I mean rest of the processes are working but only ethernet related functions stops working.
It's my first project with LwIP so dont know from where to start debug.
Now as you suggested I'll try to get data from lwip_stats first.

Thanks again.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Mohsin Madki wrote:
> can anybody reply to this email.

That's hard. First, I don't know what "stops working" means. Then: no way to tell from here. Get a debugger and start searching what's wrong. "lwip_stats" might help you.

Simon