lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] time out on last ack

From: Mike Rosing
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] time out on last ack
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:23:42 -0500 (CDT)

At one point I set up an increment of 10 seconds per check, so 10, 20 , 30 ... and it would never reconnect even after a minute.  For my purposes the "REUSE" was important - same IP address, same port.  And re-establishing connection quickly (within 10 seconds) was also important.  It did not seem to matter how long I waited, the "INUSE" error always came up and it confused me because the SO_REUSE compile flag was set.  Now it does reuse it after 1 second wait and using tcp_abandon().  I'm happy!

Mike

On August 9, 2017 at 9:48 AM goldsimon <address@hidden> wrote:

Mike Rosing wrote:
> After searching a while I see that the LwIP is waiting for LAST_ACK, but the server never sends it.

I would have expected lwip to time out this PCB eventually (although that can need quite some time). How long did you wait?

lwip-users mailing list
address@hidden