lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Out-Of-Order/Retransmission/Connection closed issue

From: Axel Lin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Out-Of-Order/Retransmission/Connection closed issue
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:51:53 +0800

> Looks like memory trashing, I guess you are not using DMA on your serial,
> are you ?
Hi Sergio,

I have DMA enabled for the serial driver.

But I don't underandnd why enable DMA or not has impact on the issue.
I thought DMA is to reduce CPU loading, should be no other impact.
I don't quite understand the meaning of "memory trashing", and how can I test
to make sure the issue is because of "memory trashing" or not?

Thanks,
Axel