lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advise on PPPoS implementation
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:47:34 +0200

Raivis wrote:

3. ST implementation of LwIP is faulty. I'm using LwIP version which comes with CubeMX. I've noticed it is version 2.0.0 instead of 2.0.3.

I don't think it is. Comparing it to our original 2.0.0 sources, they seem to have changed only compiler warnings this time. ST *eth drivers* may be faulty, but since you're using a serial line, this can't be your problem. I can't comment on the serial connection though. There have been some lines changed in PPP from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2, but those were mostly retry/restart handling if I remember correctly. So I guess your problem won't be fixed by upgrading the lwIP sources...

Simon