lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: Itzik Levi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 13:05:49 +0200

Hi,

Thank you so much for the assistance, tried reducing my memory usage, reducing the window size, using SO_SNDTIMEO, SO_RCVTIMEO instead of non-blocking sockets.

Nothing seems to help :(, if I'm not introducing losses, all seems to be fine.

I'm trying to dig in to the nature of the data corruption I'm having, to try and debug it myself.

If you have anymore suggestions, I'll be happy to hear.

Thanks!