lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help Problem with Lwip-2.0.3 TCP Connect.

From: antonio
Subject: [lwip-users] Help Problem with Lwip-2.0.3 TCP Connect.
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:20:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I am connecting to api.ipify.org which returns my IP. (using  HTTPS
application enabled by MbedTLS).

I am having an annoying problem with my port. More often the TCP connection
establishment does not finish, my client
remains in TCP SYN and re-transmits it for 6X before the connection breaks.

Anyone who have had this problem, or any hints how to debug it is really
appreciated.

I ATTACH my Wireshark capture.  Lwip203_TCPConnectProblem.pcap
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t1901/Lwip203_TCPConnectProblem.pcap>