lwip-users

[lwip-users] Is it possible to pass ARP requests from the Ethernet to PP

From: Sturman_1
Subject: [lwip-users] Is it possible to pass ARP requests from the Ethernet to PPPoS?
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:38:05 -0700 (MST)

I use microcontroller and want to connect GSM(PPPos) modem to PC(Ethernet)
via controller. I have read that LwIP can forward ipv4 packets. But in order
to forward ipv4 packets first need a set connection. The PC sends an ARP
request and how to make it get an answer. Can I take bytes from the receive
buffer and encode them into the PPP packet? and after send to the GSM modem