lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] static get_socket

From: Mattia Settin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] static get_socket
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:05:57 +0100

Dear
Yes, you are rigth, it was not a lwip question.
Sorry for that
Thank for your replay.
Regards

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:52 PM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05.03.2018 14:41, Mattia Settin wrote:

Dear All,
I need to know the remote ip (remote_ip) of a speficif socket.
Now i call the get_socket (removing the static attribute) and then point to the remote_ip:
psock = get_socket(index);
psock->conn->pcb.tcp->remote_ip.addr;
The bad thing is that I need to modify the lwip library.
anyone knows how to get the remote_ip give the socket or index ?

This is not an lwIP specific question. It's a socket API question. And the answer 'getpeername' is valid for (nearly?) all implementations of the socket API.

Simon