lwip-users

[lwip-users] PIPELINING HTTP/1.1 LWIP

From: jules . aubry . stage
Subject: [lwip-users] PIPELINING HTTP/1.1 LWIP
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:55:22 +0200

Hi LwIP-users,

I am currently defining an implementation of a secure web server on microcontroller using LwIP.

I was looking at the RFC 7230(HTTP) when I noticed that HTTP/1.1 enabled PIPELINING;

I was wondering if you guys had an opinion on how to use LwIP to implement it. (I know that LwIP isn't an HTTP stack but it's somehow related).
Should I define a multithread to simulate concurrent requests ? or something else?

My apologies if my question isn't suited to there.

Best regards

Jules

1