lwip-users

[lwip-users] Adding router advertisement support to lwip neighbour disco

From: yanhc519
Subject: [lwip-users] Adding router advertisement support to lwip neighbour discovery protocol
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 23:27:01 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi LwIP-users,

I am currently planning to add router advertisement support to lwip neighbour discovery protocol (NDP).
I have made some investigation and found another project contiki (https://github.com/contiki-os/contiki) has implemented
the router feature of NDP. I have to send router advertisement in nd6_tmr function periodically and add router solicitation handling
routine in nd6_input function.
However, I was wondering if anyone had already implemented the router advertisement support to lwip NDP, then I can just use it directly.

Best regards,

Hongcheng