lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Decode HTTP URI

From: Giuseppe Modugno
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Decode HTTP URI
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:29:20 +0200

Il 22/05/2018 22:12, address@hidden ha scritto:
On 22.05.2018 11:11, Giuseppe Modugno wrote:
I'm not sure. Is there a decoding function for URI?

I mean, a function that converts %20 and similar escape codes in the
corresponding ASCII char.

Our httpd does not (yet?) support this. If you really need spaces in URLs on your server, you need to save the files with encoded names. I could prevent this up to now, which is why I haven't implemented it ;-)

The URI encode comes in query strings too, not only URI (file) names.

I'm using a CGI script that accepts a query strings where some values are strings with "critical" characters (for example '/', because I'm sending one URL in the query string).

Anyway the url_decode() function is very simple. My original question was if this function already is in the lwip code already.