lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to limit the UDP Rx packet size to avoid big RAM al

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to limit the UDP Rx packet size to avoid big RAM allocations
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:40:14 +0200

"R. Diez" <address@hidden> wrote:
>  > I found it awkward to answer, because I did not get
>  > any e-mails from the mailing list on this subject.
>  > I had to manually check the mailing list archive to see your messages.
>
> Regarding my previous comment above, I wonder if you could change the
> way you send e-mails, so that I do get direct e-mails too, like on most
> other mailing lists.

The nongnu lists somehow don't work that way. Reply-to always replies to the
list. E.g. in my web mailer theres nothing I can configure to change that.

Why don't you instead change your subscription settings to get the mails? In
the admin interface, I see you disabled getting mails from the list...

Simon