lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds

From: Nenad Pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 16:34:12 +0200

This is a Xilinx driver, right? Have you read this (also Xilinx):

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-devel/2017-12/msg00070.html

It seems that they have fixed problem mentioned in this thread in the newest version of port for lwip, specifically in file xemacpsif_dma.c. However, I was using older version of this file, and it seems there was a problem all the time.

Eveything - throughput + connections - seem OK now when I switched to latest version of this file.

Thank you guys,
Nenad