lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1.0 released

From: wdyrobot
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.1.0 released
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:36:40 +0800 (CST)

Hi Simon,
    I am trying to use  the latest version 2.1.0 for mbedtls application. but I can not find any example in the 2.1.0 package.
so could you help to share a simple example to show how to use the mbedtls via the new altcp API? many thanks in advance.

BR
dongyao

At 2018-09-27 02:34:05, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote: >lwIP 2.1.0 is now available from the lwIP download area on savannah [1] >or via git (using the STABLE-2_1_0_RELEASE tags in both repositories). > >There have been many improvements in IPv6 and in the socket API and we >now provide cmake files as the main build tool, but the feature I want >to point out most for this release is TLS support via the new altcp API >(see [2]). > >That means we now support secure versions of HTTP (server & client), >MQTT, SMTP and SNMP by integrating any 3rd party TLS library (mbedTLS >support already included). > >Of course there have also been numerous other improvements and bugs >fixed since the last release (see CHANGELOG), so it's always a good >idea to upgrade. Even if your vendor doesn't upgrade you right away: we >do try to keep backwards compatibility so that 2.1.0 should ideally be >a drop in replacement for 2.0.x as long as you update the list of files >to compile (things you do need to change are marked in UPGRADING). > >Oh, and this will be the last release with a separate contrib >repository. I'll be merging the files from contrib into the main >repository soon after the release. In the git world, having two separate >repositories just doesn't work nice. > >As always, many thanks to all contributors! > >Simon > >[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/ >[2] https://www.nongnu.org/lwip/ > >_______________________________________________ >lwip-users mailing list >address@hidden >https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip-users