lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [TCP raw API] Nagle + tcp_output interaction (behavior

From: vr roriz
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [TCP raw API] Nagle + tcp_output interaction (behavior in 24 throughput tests)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 21:57:56 +0200

>No. You'll just get threading problems when starting something like that...
In my architecture, when I need an interrupt process (like for
handling Rx) the Interrupt process is just triggering a handler
process. The handler process and any other process from the driver
have the same priority and will not intercalate each other. By doing
this I believe I am in compliance with the "multi-thread issue" of the
raw API, because any invoked LWIP function will return before any
other LWIP function starts being executed.