lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] New to LwIp - a few questions for a new exotic port

From: Ivan Warren
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] New to LwIp - a few questions for a new exotic port
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:49:43 +0200

Le 10/26/2018 à 3:36 PM, Sergio R. Caprile a écrit :
I fail to see where the problem is.
lwIP does not require an OS, as long as you can compile C code you are fine.
A port is basically what you described, you write your driver, you read
this:
http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_1_x/group__sys__layer.html
you modify architecture dependent files, and you put them in arch/; see
how others did it in the 'contrib' tree:
contrib/ports/freertos/include/arch
contrib/ports/win32/include/arch
contrib/ports/unix/port/include/arch
if you want to see how it is done for bare metal, then get a port for a
Cortex-M, search the wiki or look me up, there is one (old) in my webpage.