lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two parallel connections at the same time (TCP protocol

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two parallel connections at the same time (TCP protocol control blocks)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:40:43 -0300

Tobias, lwIP can handle as many connections as your RAM allows; I guess
you are using the RAW API, but I fail to guess if lwIP is your server or
your client. My best bet is that it is your server.
Did you check your accept callback against the echo or http server in
the examples ? (apps, contrib tree, the list)