lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Simple no OS RAW web server and no framework websocket

From: Mike Fleetwood
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Simple no OS RAW web server and no framework websocket example?
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:07:33 +0000

Hi Steve,

I'll see what I can package up of the key elements.  May take a little while, but I'll see what I can do in the next few days.

As I said, mine is built around RTOS - the http server bit juggles several open connections, but if you're using "raw" lwip you can deal with this using callbacks.  You will need to change the function calls to lwip to the "raw" versions.

the main elements are dealing with the handshakes to open a collection and the basic message sending/receiving.  My implementation deals with an older protocol in addition to the current WebSocket standard, as I am using an old version of Safari on Windows for some tests - you may not need this compatibility, so I'll remove it unless you need it (keeps things simpler!).

Regards,

Mike.