lwip-users

[lwip-users] Joining multicast group: Error when turning the maco #defin

From: saad saeed
Subject: [lwip-users] Joining multicast group: Error when turning the maco #define LWIP_IGMP to 1
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 07:00:35 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to join multicast group using socket API. When I do this the I am not able o join the multicast group. So I searched and found out that I have to change the define LWIP_IGMP to 1. Now after I have changed the value of define, I am getting an error in file sockets.h at #define IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP  3 and error is  Expected identifier before numeric constant. What I am doing wrong here? Please, help me with it.

Thanks,
Saad