lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip: Connection getting aborted Err -13

From: saad saeed
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip: Connection getting aborted Err -13
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:55:12 +0000

Hello,

I have asked this question multiple times. I am using socket API and i giving a request to my server FRDM k64 which is running on lwIP 2.1.0 and FreeRTOS. I am bale to connect two sockets but for the rest of the sockets I am getting an error.
ERROR: api_lib.c: Connection getting aborted
PLease, help me with this. What I am doing wrong here?

Kind Regards,
Saad.