lwip-users

[lwip-users] Watchdog Implementation for HTTP server using netconn

From: uaz
Subject: [lwip-users] Watchdog Implementation for HTTP server using netconn
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 01:36:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a watchdog to my HTTP server (task) using lwip
2.0.3. The problem is that my server is based on netconn API. I did some
digging and found out that netconn_accept() is blocking type.

Previously there was netconn_set_recvtimeout() to enable timeout, but I
couldn't find anything on the newer lwip version. Does this mean netconn is
strictly blocking in current implementation?

What is the best approach to prevent netconn from blocking forever?

Thanks,
UAZ