lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and ARM Compiler 6

From: goldsimon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP and ARM Compiler 6
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2019 09:45:12 +0100

Am 4. Februar 2019 08:59:37 MEZ schrieb "Daniel Liquete García"
<address@hidden>:
>Good moorning,
>
>Thanks four your repply.
>
>The same day that i saw your answer, i found the error (Compile Error),
>but i dont know the exactly sintaxis to fix it.
>
><pre>
>#if defined ( __CC_ARM   )
>ETH_DMADescTypeDef  DMARxDscrTab[ETH_RXBUFNB]
>__attribute__((at(0x2007C000)));/* Ethernet Rx DMA Descriptors */

I stopped reading here. You have a problem with the STM driver, not with lwIP.
This is a mailing list for the lwIP stack. You may want to ask this question in
the STM forum. Or have you tried that already? Support there is not the worst,
if I remember correctly...

Regards,
Simon