lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP/PPPOS for GSM module

From: Devanand Biradar
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP/PPPOS for GSM module
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:24:40 +0530

I have found ping app file. Just need sometime to implement and test.

On 4 Feb 2019 2:19 pm, "Devanand Biradar" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for reply Simon.
Yes I have to do it myself.
As I am doing in NXP , and I am very much new for Lwip.
I am getting nice support from Lwip mailing list.
Thanks for all.

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019, 14:12 goldsimon, <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 4. Februar 2019 06:53:47 MEZ schrieb Devanand Biradar <address@hidden>:
>Hello Sylvain,
>I have corrected my input & output serial driver.
>Now I am getting the IP addr, GW, subnet from GSM using PPPOS over
>LWIP.
>Status - CONNECTED.
>
>Now I want to use PING (using ICMP).
>I want to ping google.com, how to proceed in this.
>I want the steps to perform.

Ignoring previous replies and just asking a question again does not make you very popular here...

How hard can it be to search through the lwIP sources to find the ping app file and an example using it? Have you done that?

If you want someone else to do your work, look for paid support. This mailing list tries to help, but you do have to show some interest in solving your problems yourself or you won't get too many answers to your mails...

Regards,
Simon