lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] retransmission in lwip2.0

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] retransmission in lwip2.0
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 20:03:50 +0100

Am 04.02.2019 um 17:15 schrieb Ankish Sharma:
- attached the capture for analysis
test_1h.pcapng <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KA0aBv7LzCTmCCQtLnmPMb2B2o9KjnJv/view?usp=drive_web>

Are you sure this needs a >200 MiB file? Are you aware that this is a very large file even for a packet capture and that it will probably be hard for anyone to read without you providing any descriptive information whatsoever?

Be warned that this will greatly reduce the chance of anyone even opening this. At least I gave up...

Regards,
Simon