lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip version for mbedTLS integration

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip version for mbedTLS integration
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:37:36 +0100

Am 19.02.2019 um 14:22 schrieb Giuseppe Modugno:
I'm going to add mbedTLS to my lwip project. I noticed many recent
commits with changes regaring mbedTLS integration.

Do you suggest to use lwip STABLE_2_1_2_RELEASE commit, last commit in
STABLE_2_1_x branch, or last commit in master branch?

That depends on the state of your project. STABLE_2_1_2_RELEASE is probably the most stable but migh have some bugs and missing features. Head of STABLE_2_1_x branch has some bugs fixed on top of that and the master branch has new features. Currently, no new features should be required for just having TLS support.

Regards,
Simon