lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 09:35:05 +0900 (JST)

> "Lynx Enhanced Pages".  What an awful name, for a link a user is

That's an awful thing to say :).  It IS Subir's page ...
But in principle, I know what you mean; it doesn't ring a bell
as to how valuable a resource it is.  On my H)elp page I put:

I think people are free to, and should be encouraged to customize
their help page to fit their needs, e.g.,
for a page listing local archives and ukans archives, and how to search:

and for Als_picks.html:

__Henry
;
;