lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV movement commands

From: WILLIAM J.C. LEWANDOWSKI
Subject: LYNX-DEV movement commands
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 16:38:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi.  My name is B-J. Lewandowski.  I use Lynx through AzTeC (aztec.asu.edu).
On the movement commands page it say that if my numberlock is on, Lynx will
translate.  However, it does not say what to do if you want to use arrows
instead of numbers.  I have a non-enhanced keyboard and when I enter
Lynx, I can only use the movement keys with the numberlock turned on.
This makes it difficult to get off a "link" that requires a typed command.
Please tell what causes my difficulties or wheather or not it is caused
by my keyboard.

Also, when sending a comment from Lynx, it says everything EXcept how to
send it when through typing your comment.  Information on this would be
helpful as well as if it is going to be fixed.  It is why the subject
line does not list the specific page(I had to send from my e-mail
instead of Lynx's comment ability).

--
B-J. Lewandowski
address@hidden