lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV downloading docs to local directory

From: Culhane
Subject: LYNX-DEV downloading docs to local directory
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 17:42:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I want to download pictures and docs from the web to my local directory
on my unix account.  At the moment when I try to download
filesThey are downloaded to another directory on the
Unix system which does not exist.  How do I change the default directory
to my local  directory.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

;