lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx enhancing pages...

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx enhancing pages...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 18:25:15 -0500 (EST)

I'm CC'ing this to Lynx-Dev since they may have something to say on this.
I don't have the answers to these two questions, perhaps somebody else
does.  I'm quite sure that for TEXTAREA Lynx limits you to the number of
rows specified in the markup, this has come up before and I believe Lynx's
behaviour conforms to the specs.  Movement within textarea has been a
problem for a while, there are control sequences for movement, but they
don't seem to work for me while I'm in textarea.