lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Curses.h and the curses library.

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Curses.h and the curses library.
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 22:13:36 +0400 (GMT-4)

Hi.  I'm trying to build Lynx on my linux box, without ncurses or slang,
but don't seem to have the curses library.  Anybody got an idea as to
where it might be on the net (or my system, tho locate only reports slang
and ncurses).  Its a box running RedHat 3.0.3, kernel 2.0.12.  Any help
would be appreciated.  Also, if it is agreed that binaries should be
provided, are there any special options in userdefs.h that need to be
considered (one that pops to mind is the definition of your site)?

Duncan Hill