lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx updates

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx updates
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:27:00 +0900 (JST)

> In summary, bugs were reported, fixes were provided, they are largely
> restricted to features of Lynx that (1) were broken, (2) can be easily
> disabled, (3) are, apparently, only used by few.  Either the fixes
[...]
> Now, is someody gonna try those damn patches and report on it, or do I

I use Klaus's patch for dired fixes on a slang build.  I have had no
problems whatsoever.  Unfortuately, I hardly ever use the tag feature
and seldom do more than r)emove unwanted files.  I do like having the
dired feature in lynx (because then I don't have to spawn, I have color,
and I have the tag feature if I want it) and would hate to see it go away.
It is nice, everyone, to be able to view a file, r it or m it somewhere
all while still in lynx.

I will continue to exercise it to the best of my ability on sunos4.1.3,
libc.so.102.9, libdl.so.1.0.

I would like to see it in the update files.  __Henry
;
;