lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV List archives / SSL.

From: Al Gilman
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:19:28 -0500 (EST)

  From: Russell McOrmond <address@hidden>

    I would like to offer FLORA as a home for the list archives.  I am only
  new to the lynx-dev group (Just subscribed today), but have had an
  interest for quite some time (Lynx usage in a community networking
  situation).

We are going to keep you busy joining lists.  Please subscribe to
the listelves Majordomo list at sig.net .  That list is used for
caucusing among those maintaining infrastructure related to
lynx-dev and lynx distribution, mirroring, etc.

    The URL will be: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/

Well, we are pretty fond of our brand-new browser.org domain, and might
like the archive to be known as somewhere in that domain, wherever it
physically sits.  But come on over to ListElves and we can discuss
more.

Al Gilman

;
;