lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV "Lynx friendly" animated gif

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV "Lynx friendly" animated gif
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:28:43 +0000 (GMT)

One of my erstwhile colleagues (Netlink's current hostmaster,
address@hidden) has created me a "Lynx friendly" animated gif for
sticking on my web page[1].

that's my development graphical counter for work...)

The size of the file is (!) 5049 bytes.  It'll only work well on a
white background[2] but it looks nice anyhow.

Rob Partington
(currently composing big email to lynx-dev about everything[3])

[1] Well, it was my original design, his idea about the animation and
    he did all the hard work.
[2] Unless someone can figure out how to make the white bits
    transparent; we tried and failed miserably.
[3] Lynx-related-everything o'course.

--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;