lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: ASHANLEY
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 13:56:56 -0500

I'm having problems downloading files from my Email account to my terminal
if you could help me configure my school's lynx setup to download straight
to my erminal, that would be most helpful.  We are using a VAX email system
and we can download files right in our account.  I have my own computer
in my room and would like to know if I could configure my lynx setup to
download the files to my terminal intead of my account.  Thank you.

Andrew Shanley

;
;