lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV FAQ and lynx manual

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV FAQ and lynx manual
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:05:45 -0700

"Hiram Lester, Jr." <address@hidden> wrote about tables;

I found another way to make a table work well for both netscape and lynx.
Look at the URL http://www.slcc.edu/calendar.html with both. The trick to
get the lynx display right was simply include each table element in a <P>
with the desired ALIGN attribute. With GUI browsers, it aligns the data
within the cell as desired, and with lynx, it aligns it as a regular
paragraph. Likely won't work for all tables, but it or some variation of
it should help with many.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,