lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV thanks to fote and a question for hiram re patches

From: gregory j. rosmaita
Subject: LYNX-DEV thanks to fote and a question for hiram re patches
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:59:33 -0500 (EST)

aloha, fote!

>       I added handling of ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data today.

thank you for this and the november 20 update which added a configurable
patch to convert select-option pop-up windows to radio buttons--the
later in particular signifies a major advance in accessibility for the
bind and visually handicapped...

now all we need to do is convince every sys admin who's server hosts lynx
to upgrade--no small task, given the number who have yet to upgrade from
2.47 and 2.4.2!  i attached the mods zipfile to your patch notice when i
sent it to my sys admin, and i sincerely hope he takes the hint...

hiram, will you be integrating the select-option popup-to-radiobutton and
multipart/form-data handling patches contained in fote's 21 november
lynx2-6mods zipfile into your composite patch file?  according to the
documentation at the composite patch site, the last update to your mods
file was made on 11-15-96...

thanks again fote,
gregory.
address@hidden