lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV bugs/typos in HTMLDTD

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV bugs/typos in HTMLDTD
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:16:24 -0600 (CST)

I came across some items that were in the wrong order, or inconsistent
between HTMLDTD.c and HTMLDTD.h:

1)
HTMLDTD.h:

#define HTML_LI_SRC             7
#define HTML_LI_SKIP            8

are not in alphabetic order.

HTMLDTD.c has the same reverse order in

static attr list_attr[]

2)
HTMLDTD.h:

#define HTML_P_STYLE            6
#define HTML_P_NOWRAP           7

also incorrect order, but in HTMLDTD.c

static attr p_attr[]

has the right order (and therefore the two files are inconsistent).

3)
static attr param_attr[]

in HTMLDTD.c has "DATA" in the wrong position (HTMLDTD.h has it right).

4)
HTMLDTD.h:

#define HTML_SCRIPT_STYLE      11
#define HTML_SCRIPT_TYPE       12

has the right order, but the equivalent

static attr script_attr[]

in HTMLDTD.c has "TYPE" and "STYLE" reversed.

I didn't look systematically, so there could be some more of these.

   Klaus

;
;