Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in Lynx 2.6 under IRIX with large tables

From: Audin Malmin
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in Lynx 2.6 under IRIX with large tables
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 14:30:53 -0800 (PST)

> >>       lynx
> >
> >Hi. I tried the URL with my Linux Lynx 2.6 plus current composite patch
> >and it works fine.
> I tried with my plain 2.6 (solaris2-slang) and it worked fine untill I started
> moving down the page, then, when it should have shown the next page, it
> crashed.
> It looks like there are a LOT of links, maybe too many. That is, as I recall,
> one of the things fixed in the patch. right?

This is the behavior I got when I tried it using my plain 2.6 + character
Styles on Ultrix...  The first page displays fine, but hitting PG-Down causes
it to crash...
 Actually, Pg-down causes it to display it's little crash message, then it
displays about half of the screen, and then displays the crash message again...

I suspect that's an Ncurses strangeness, though....
 Audin Malmin | | address@hidden