lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: Page that makes Lynx crash

From: Jean-Pierre Chevalier
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Page that makes Lynx crash
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 22:07:01 -0300

Em 6 Dec 96, Klaus Weide escreveu:

: > : On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Jean-Pierre Chevalier wrote:
: > :
: > : > I want to report a fatal error in Lynx 2.3.7 BETA
: > : > and Lynx 2.4-FM.  Lynx crashes while opening my
: > : > page at "http://www.nyx.net/~jchevali/form2.html";
: > : > which is in turn a Webtechs' Validation Svc report.
:
: So thanks for reporting that, it led to the discovery of a mistake at
: the validator and also of problems in Lynx.

I was already being made aware of this by your having kept me
in touch and Cc'ing all the messages you exchanged with Webtechs.
So, thank you.

I'm also glad to see my former question elucidated, though indirectly,
as you seem not to have caught it until it has been recast by them.

: [ excerpt from Webtechs output snipped ]
: