lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV last month's lynx-dev archive available by http

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV last month's lynx-dev archive available by http
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:35:37 +0900 (JST)

FWIW, people can D)ownload last month's posts to lynx-dev as a gzip
compressed, text-format archive from:
        http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/9611.arc.gz.
It might be useful for people just trying to catch up on their mail,
or who lost a chunk of mail.  Only one file at a time will fit on
my hard disk, but I'll try to put up the previous month's posts at
the beginning of each month and leave it there until I put up the
next month's archive.

Yes, I would very much appreciate comments on how to improve things.

__Henry
;
;