lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Solaris2 lynx binary distributions

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Solaris2 lynx binary distributions
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 02:23:15 -0700

I decided to get my self on the ball, and grabbed a copy of Lynx2-5, Lynx2-6,
and a newly compiled version of Lynx2-6 with the update patch from today,
and tared each one up with the coresponding userdefs.h and put them on my
web site for others. These are all for Solaris2 without RESOVLIB defined.

They can be found at:

   http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/solaris/

and should work on Solaris 2.4 and 2.5 systems with the appropriate RESOLVE
setup. If there is sufficient demand, I could build a version with RESOLVLIB
defined, but can't test it.

Please, whoever was in charge, add the appropriate files retrieved from my
site and/or a link to my site in the Lynx Binary Distribution page.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,