lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV can't erase a bookmare

From: joeh
Subject: LYNX-DEV can't erase a bookmare
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 00:07:47 -0500

I can't erase a bookmark.  I can add them OK -- but when I position my
cursor on a bookmark I want to erase, and type R, I get a message do you
want to remove the link?

I type y, and on the bottom of the screen there is a quickly flashing
message saying something like "error"

I am running lynx 2.6  (note: one of the reasons I wanted to upgrade to
2.6 (was running 2.4) was I got the same error on 2.4) on a bsdi machine
running BSD/OS 2.0 kernel # 22.  WITH NO NCURSES.  I did a "make bsdi"
after trying a "make bsdi-ncurses" and discovering this system (it is not
my system, it is my ISP's system) did not have ncurses.

Everything else seems to work.

Any hints will be appreciated.

Joe H.
;