lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV A slight tip

From: j0d4
Subject: LYNX-DEV A slight tip
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 96 18:53 MET

Hi!
I have a feature that i really miss in Lynx..
I want to see the URL of the page I'm currently watching!..I mean..
If there is a link named "cool link" or something and i use it, thinks it's
cool follows another
link from that page and whoops! this was cool..gotta give the URĂ– to my
friend..but..wait!
what the hell is the URL?? I just followed a link..in this case I hev to save
it as a bookmark
and check the bookmark file, or DL the document that linked to this site..
would have been real cool if the "title bar" would look like:
"A Cool Page -- http://tha.cool.page.com";
greatful regards from Johan!

;
;