lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Making lynx faster - a la Netjet

From: Jason Baker
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Making lynx faster - a la Netjet
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 08:17:24 -0800

Doug Muth writes:
> Hi Nelson Henry Eric!  I'm a programmer and I want to do dumb things!
> >        This is a little patch I wrote to display documents while they're
> >being retrieved - you don't have to wait for the entire thing to be
>
>       So do you have a URL for it?

I looked it up on the archives (http://129.237.17.75/lynx-dev/9610/0554.html),
and it's not quite what I meant.  Well, it is, but I want the whole fancy one
where you can select links while it's still downloading. *grin*

That, or a new T1 line.  You'd think the boss would get me that for
Christmas, but ohhh no... they keep me on a 56k line. :P ;)

> <Doug Muth>--<address@hidden> - Spam me and die!

Jason

--
 address@hidden                    | To err is human; to really
 Systems Administrator, Information Systems    | bugger things up requires

 print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"address@hidden");
         "Whoa! Could you repeat that in plain DOS?" -- Bob
                 PGP key available from keyservers.