lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV doslynx malfunction

From: difi-rmof
Subject: LYNX-DEV doslynx malfunction
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 10:34:57 +0300

Dear Gentlemen,

As is recommended in Doslynx v0.8 Alpha Rel. Inf. I am
seeking your kind advice.
I dial to my provider (radio-msu.net) with KERMIT. In case of
sucsess I EXIT and load PPP driver (etherppp). After receiving
IP # I edit doslynx.cfg and start doslynx.exe. Unfortunatly doslynx does
not establish connections with no host.
I will be extremely grateful for a piece of advice.

Best regards,

Nikolai Goubanov
;
;