lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Time for Lynx 2.7?

From: Drazen Kacar
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Time for Lynx 2.7?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:40:24 +0100 (MET)

Klaus Weide wrote:

> till I get around to it.  In the meantime I still hope that some more
> people will try out what is currently available... (and contribute some
> translation tables, especially if they want their name to appear as
> Dražen to Latin-2 or windows-1252 users but as Drazen to Latin-1
> or 7-bit users.)

Sorry, Klaus. I downloaded your code and started to look at it, but I never
had the time to contribute something. Things are falling apart here,
people are leaving and I'm the one who gets most of their work. I'm
getting root passwords as soon as someone mentions some host. And I
must graduate in the next few months or I won't graduate at all.

All I can do right now is compile Lynx (one version or the other) and
install it on one host with 1000 users (several hundreds active) and leave
it unsupported. Lynx is the only available browser there, BTW.

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

address@hidden
address@hidden