lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV bookmark files

From: andrewst
Subject: LYNX-DEV bookmark files
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:12:22 -0500

I have read the information you have provided on how to create bookmark files.
At the moment I have ten pages of bookmarks.  If I create the bookmark folders
by turning off the multi-bookmarks and switch to standard will I be able to
place my exiting bookmarks into  designated folders? or will I loose all of the
bookmarks that I have already accumulated?  Your information does not tell me
how to move exiting bookmarks into folders.  I am a novice so please speak to
me in terms that I can understand if you have directions on how to accomplish
my request

;
;