Re: LYNX-DEV ncurses+color?

From: Audin Malmin
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ncurses+color?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:01:52 -0800

T.E.Dickey writes:
> > Rob Partington writes:
> > > The old implementation is, the new one isn't (but isn't up anywhere yet).
> > > (At least, I've never had any trouble with it  ;-)
> >
> > I've been using it since Sept 21 with no problems...  (although the version
> > have isn't perfect...some colors don't correctly scroll when you PgDN to
> oh. Is that linked with ncurses? (if so, which version).

        Yes, it's linked with ncurses.  (the Styles patch thats used is from
befor Rob added the Slang support.)  I looked, but I couldn't find any
information on the version...I've long since deleted the code, and there
doesn't seem to be a version string in the executable...

 Audin Malmin | | address@hidden