LYNX-DEV hyper textizing lynx help info?

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV hyper textizing lynx help info?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:53:18 -0500

Is anyone working on adding more hypertext links to the lynx keymap page?
A link that I think would be useful would be from the keys for manipulating
lynx's interpretation of HTML comments to some page somewhere that tells
the novice user more about the problem, the _real_ solution, and what
the different toggles do.
<URL:> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."